1. I think I may be becoming addicted to cappuccinos. I’m also becoming really picky about my cappuccinos. I like my cappuccinos like I like my humor…dry.
2. I was a good and bad daughter for Mother’s Day. Maryrose and I really did well in the thoughtful gifts category, but I also stayed out late on Sunday night and forgot to text my mom. I never said I was a saint….
Really, though, sorry Mom! My bad!
3. I planned out my classes for next fall. Registration starts next month and I like to get a head start. Rate My Professors and I are reunited and it feels so good
4. Maryrose and I tried Zumba! I personally can.not.dance but it was still really fun. I especially enjoyed learning the choreography to “Gangnam Style.”
5. Good things come to those who wait! I’ve been eyeing this sweater for months and it finally went on clearance. Score! Of course I managed to cut my arm and get a bloodstain on it today…lovely.
6. May Sweeps was awesome! I have no problem admitting that I cried a lot during the finale of The Office. I have loyally been watching that show all along, when it was good and when it was iffy, and I couldn’t have asked for a better finale. It was great.
Grey’s Anatomy delivered as well. I won’t spoil it for anyone who hasn’t watched yet, but there were a lot of great twists and turns, shocking moments, and of course tear-jerking scenes. The one spoiler-y thing I will say: perfect Baby Grey name choice. I approve.
7. I haven’t seen The Great Gatsby yet, but this song is really working for me:
Have a great weekend, lovely readers!